Our Fire Safety Policy
It’s really important that we keep our residents safe from fire, and we take our fire safety responsibilities extremely seriously.
Our Fire Safety Policy helps Network Homes ensure that we have adequate and appropriate fire safety measures in place to minimise the risk of injury or loss of life in the event of a fire.
The policy applies to all of Network Homes, including all companies within the organisation, all building types and tenures managed. As owners and managers of homes, we have a duty of care to ensure that customers and visitors can use the relevant buildings and facilities safely. This extends to mitigating the risks associated with fire in all of our properties.
The policy covers:
- Our responsibilities for fire safety including the role of the Board
- Our commitments on protecting our residents and staff
- The responsibilities of our residents
- Our record keeping and auditing
- The role of our contractors
- Our recommendations on fire risk assessments