Your new online account is here!
05 May 2020
Things are about to get easier with My Network Homes, the new online account for Network Homes residents. It’s available for most residents to use from this month and is a safe and secure way of contacting us, checking your account balance, raising a service request or just finding out information about your home.
With a My Network Homes account you can:
- Update your contact details
- Check the balance and recent transactions on your rent account
- Pay your rent online
- Ask us a question and view all enquiries you’ve made online
- Access our FAQs library Report anti-social behaviour and view any reports you’ve made through your account
- View the repairs you report to us
- Make a complaint and view all complaints you’ve made in My Network Homes.
We’re also working on adding more online services to the account so soon you’ll also be able to:
- Report, schedule and cancel a repair
- View your tenancy, including your tenancy agreement.
How to access you My Network Homes account?
Residents who have a tenancy with Network Homes can register and set up an account. To register for an account, you’ll need your customer reference number, a unique PIN which we send to you and an email address. Throughout May, we’re sending you a leaflet about My Network Homes which includes your customer reference number. We’ll also send you your unique PIN a few days later. Please wait until you receive them before trying to register your account.
For more information about registering your account, please go to networkhomes.org.uk/mynetworkhomes.
Please note: My Network Homes is not available for people living in Network Homes SmartRent properties. My Network Homes is coming soon for leaseholders, SharedOwners or tenants in intermediate rent.