Reception reopening for appointments
16 September 2020
As a result of the coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, we had to close the reception in our offices to visitors. Following government advice and guidelines, we can now safely open our main office receptions at The Hive in Wembley and Ware Road in Hertford for appointments only from 21 September 2020.
It’s important we keep you and our staff safe so we can only offer a small number of appointments each day. Please do not come to the office if you have not booked an appointment as we will not be able to put the necessary safety measure in place, in time to see you.
If you need to speak to a member of staff in person and would like to book an appointment, please contact our Customer Service Centre on 0300 373 3000 and we will see how we can help.
As well as limited appointments we continue to offer a range of contact options including:
- Our phone service on 0300 373 3000
- Email email@example.com
- Text 07532 439439
- Twitter at @asknetworkhomes
- Facebook @networkhomesuk
- My Network Homes online account where you can access your rent account, ask use questions, request a repair and report anti-social behaviour. For more information, please check out the My Network Homes page on our website.
What to do if you have an appointment
When visiting us for your appointment, please:
- Buzz the intercom by the entrance doors to announce your arrival.
- Wear a mask in our offices
- Maintain social distancing of two metres
- Sanitise your hands You can bring with you a friend or family member only.
- Do not enter the office if you are feeling unwell instead rearrange your appointment for another day.
If you can no longer attend the appointment, please let us know by contacting us on 0300 373 3000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By working together, we can protect each other and stay safe. Please do not visit us if you don’t have an appointment.