We’re seeking providers for our Retrofit Works Contract
25 August 2023
We’re pleased to be pushing ahead with work to decarbonise our homes thanks to securing and matching funding from the Government’s Social Housing Decarbonisation Fund (SHDF).
To help us complete this project to improve homes by making them healthier and easier to heat, we’re looking to appoint two experienced and suitably qualified providers to carry out retrofit work.
The £25 million Retrofit Works Contracts will cover two geographical areas:
- East Hertfordshire (Hertford and surrounds)
- London (predominately in the London Borough of Brent).
The work required by this contract include but are not restricted to:
- External and cavity wall insulation.
- Loft insulation.
- Floor and internal wall insulation.
- Mechanical and passive ventilation.
- Mechanical heating and solar thermal installation.
- Related external Works and any other planned/cyclical decoration works.
- Asbestos surveys and tests if required.
This list is not exhaustive but is provided as an indication of work that may be instructed under this contract.
The contract will begin in December 2023 and will last for five years. If your company is interested, please see link below for more details and how to apply. Closing date is Friday 29 September.