Paying your rent over the festive period
07 December 2021
We understand you may have a lot of expenses over the festive period, however it's still important that you pay your rent during this time. We wouldn’t want you to fall into arrears as this can cause stress and worry for you and, in the worst case, it may result in you losing your home.
If you’re worried about paying your rent, our Income and Welfare Advice Teams can help you. Please contact us on 0300 373 3000.
There are a number of ways you can pay your rent:
- My Network Homes - online through your My Network Homes account. Sign in to your account to make a payment.
- Direct Debit – contact our Income Management Team on 0300 373 3000 to set up a Direct Debit.
- Over the phone - via AllPay, 24hours a day, 7 days a week on 0844 557 8321 or call us on 0300 373 3000 between 8am and 6pm. You’ll need to quote your unique 20 digit rent payment card number.
- Standing order – make payments to Network Homes Limited, sort code: 20-05-03, account number: 53408728. Please remember to quote your payment reference number found on your rent account statement.
- AllPay payment app –download the app for free from your app store. For more details visit www.allpay.net.
- PayPoint outlet – pay at the post office or any PayPoint outlet using your rent payment card.
- Cheque - please make the cheque payable to Network Homes and on the back of the cheque write your name, address and the 8-digit reference number found on the front of your rent card.
Remember, we’re here to help. If you’re struggling to pay your rent, please let us know as we can offer advice and support. The earlier you contact us the sooner we can speak to you about your options.