Continuing our membership with Tpas
27 May 2022
We’ve renewed our Tpas membership!
Did you know Network Homes has been a member of Tpas, England’s leading resident engagement experts for several years? Tpas promote, support and champion resident involvement and empowerment in social housing across England. They represent over 200 housing associations, local authorities, resident groups and contractors covering over 2.5 million homes to positively influence national policy and strengthen communities.
Being part of Tpas means we can share insights and learning with housing providers across the country as well as have access to resources which encourage best practice for when social landlords and residents are working together. For example, Tpas has access to online and in person training, best practice guides, national resident insights on hot topics, expert briefings and information for residents’ groups.
But that’s not all, our Tpas membership also means residents can:
- meet with residents from other housing providers at events or on forums
- access the Tpas resource hub for free
- Sign up for training opportunities
- be aware of changes to the sector and how this affects residents’ responsibilities or rights
- Meet housing professionals and share their views to influence the wider sector.
To access these benefits, you’ll need to set up your own username and password. You can do this by clicking the ‘Join as Tenant’ button on TPAS' members page.