WATCH: Tabitha's Vlog from May 2022 Board meeting
10 June 2022
We held our latest Board meeting on Tuesday 31 May, where our Board discussed a range of topics from a packed agenda. Tabitha Kassem, Executive Director of Governance, Technology and Transformation, captures the key points from the meeting which she shares with us in her latest vlog.
The key topics they discussed include:
- Cost of Living - the Board reviewed a report outlining the options for us to consider that will support residents most impacted by the rent increase and cost of living increase.
- Resident Panel Chairs - approval of the appointment of new panel chairs.
- New developments and building safety - An update on our biggest development schemes along with the progress of our building safety remediation programme.
- Business plan - reviewed and approved the updated business plan.
- Financial year end reports - considered the position of the financial year end report and the impact of the challenging environment we had for the year.
Check out the video below for a summary of our latest board meeting.