WATCH: Jamie's Vlog from November 2022 Board meeting
23 December 2022
We held our latest Board meeting on Tuesday 29 November, where our Board discussed a range of topics from a packed agenda. Jamie Ratcliff, Executive Director of People, Partnerships, Sustainability and Technology, captures the key points from the meeting which he shares with us in his latest vlog.
The key topics they discussed include:
- Damp and mould - our response to damp and mould following the tragic death of Awaab Ishak in Rochdale.
- Social Housing Decarbonisation Fund - our bid for funding to improve homes with a low Energy Performance Certificate (EPG) of D or less and bring them up to an EPC rating of at least C.
- Annual rent increase - how much rents will go up by for the next financial year 1 April 2023 to 31 March 2024.
- New strategic objectives - approved new objectives for Network Homes.
- People and culture strategy - update about the strategy which describes and supports how we work at Network Homes.
Check out the video below for a summary of our latest board meeting.