Update: Strengthening Trust & Improving Communication Online Event
03 November 2020
As part of our on-going commitment to engage with residents, we held our virtual resident engagement event on Thursday 22 October all about Strengthening Trust & Improving Communication.
The event took place on Microsoft Teams and was hosted by Helen Evans, Chief Executive with an introduction section followed by virtual group discussion. The discussions were centred around hearing feedback from residents on how Network Homes can strengthen trust and improve communication.
For those of you who missed the event here’s what we discussed and some of the feedback we received from residents on the day:
- Some residents recognise we’re implementing positive change and improved communication at a strategic level, however often this isn’t filtered down to a localised level.
- Contractors need to improve communication and be held more accountable, for example letting residents know if they are late or are no longer able to attend.
- Its’ important for Network Homes to show residents we are an organisation with a strong social purpose.
- Providing regular updates to residents is important. For example, even if there isn’t an update, we should ring residents to let them know.
- The use of multiple communication platforms is important to ensure we suits different people.
Look out for more events over the coming months! Checkout the schedule and more information here: Virtual Resident Engagement Events Schedule.