Are you struggling to pay off your debts? Do you owe money to several creditors?
We are working with a company called PayPlan to offer you free, impartial, tailored advice to help you manage your debts and pay them off.
PayPlan are a debt advice provider who support those in debt and are authorised by the Financial Conduct Agency (FCA).
Advice from PayPlan covers a range of information and support covering:
- Informal arrangements
- Debt relief
- Critical illness
What are the benefits of speaking to PayPlan?
As well as helping you to manage your debt effectively, speaking to PayPlan can also help you to feel more comfortable and secure about your financial issues.
Speaking to PayPlan can:
- Help you to prioritise your debts
- Help you to maximise your income
- Help you to look at savings you could be making
- Help you to restore feelings of self confidence and structure in your life
- Help to identify suitable solutions
- Attempt to get your debt levels frozen
- Put your debts put into one affordable payment
- Help you to avoid bankruptcy.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for an assessment and to get a tailored payment solution, you must have debt of over £4,500 with two or more unsecured creditors. You must also have £50-£100 of disposable income per month.
Click the link below to fill out a web referral form and PayPlan will call you to see how they can help. They will set you up with an assessment appointment within 48 hours, with the assessment call usually lasting around one hour.
Other support from Network Homes
If you are struggling to pay your rent, please speak to one of our income team on 0300 373 3000.