Don’t struggle alone – apply for help from our Charitable Fund!
10 December 2021
Did you know Network Homes has a Charitable Fund to support residents in need? If you had a change in circumstances that has reduced your household income or you’re experiencing financial difficulties, you can apply to our charitable fund and we might be able to help!
What does the fund cover?
The most common ways we support people is by providing food vouchers, beds and white goods. But we’ve also helped with small electronics, fuel vouchers including electric, school uniforms and even professional memberships.
Who can apply?
For individual support, you must live in a home owned or managed by Network Homes and you need to meet the terms of our ‘charitable test’. This means the support should not be available through any statutory service or other means, plus will either promote or protect the housing needs of the resident or their community, or promote the relief of the aged, disabled or chronically sick.
What have residents who we’ve helped said?
- “The food vouchers will be a major help to my family and I, so thank you very much”
- “Just want to say a huge thank you for your time to go through everything with us so patiently. And we really appreciate all of the goods you have gifted to us which will be cherished. Thanking you once again”
- “Thank you so much for the fridge freezer! It is absolutely perfect”
- "I have already received the electric voucher, thank you very much – I can’t tell you how grateful I am”
- “Words cannot express the gratitude I have for all you have done for me. With this one charitable act you have given me a lifeline back to my chosen profession. Thank you from the bottom of my heart”.
Don’t struggle alone
The Charitable Fund is here to help and support you if you are in need. Please don’t struggle alone – get in touch and we may be able to help!
You can apply for our fund and find out more information on the Charitable fund page of our website.